Song: Amon (Beauty and the Beast/LOK Parody)
Artist: Adriana Figueroa
I don’t even have an excuse for this one other than it needed to be done… their names RHYME, okay?! It was destiny! Gaston is clearly one of the best Disney villains ever. And you know Amon secretly checks himself out and makes his Equalist cronies sing about him. It’s basically canon. Enjoy! :)
No one creeps like Amon
Haunts your sleep like Amon
Makes those prissy-haired probenders weep like Amon
For there’s no Equalist half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any non-bender handy
And they’ll tell you whose team they’d prefer to be on
No one’s fast as Amon
Wears a mask like Amon
Wants to kick Avatar Korra’s ass like Amon
And his speeches are really intimidating
My what a guy, that Amon!
Give five “flameo”s
Give twelve “yip-yip”s
Amon is the best and the rest is all drips
No one plots like Amon
Calls the shots like Amon
No one hides out and never gets caught like Amon
So you benders don’t even think of escaping
My what a guy, Amon!
(Download link here in case anyone wants it, and all that jazz!)
oh. my. satan.
Legend of Korra: animation → reality
credits for cosplayers:
↳ korra | [x]
↳ mako| [x]
↳ asami, bolin, iroh | [x]
please do not remove cosplayer sources
Fandoms as family members and such
- Sherlock: That really annoying Grandpa that looks down on the rest of the family and insults all your life choices
- Supernatural: The hot, crazy uncle that snuck you your first beer
- Merlin: The baby cousin everybody adores
- Doctor Who: The really weird, eccentric Aunt everybody secretly thinks is an alien
- The Avengers: The third, twice removed cousins on your moms side that are the life of the party
- Teen Wolf: Your annoying brother who's hot and knows it
- Once Upon a Time: The really loud neighbors that always seem to have something going on. And they're always losing stuff.....
- Rizzoli & Isles: Your sarcastic and witty lesbian sister who does not take her hands off her girlfriend, ever.
- Elementary: The grumpy, hipster teenage cousin that is hated by the annoying Grandpa
- The Hunger Games: The veteran uncle who always talks about how we don't know what the war was like and who always tells really scary war stories at the dinner table.
- Mean Girls: The favorite aunt who bought your awesome clothes and would tell you funny, embarrassing stories about the rest of your family.
- Percy Jackson: The sassy older brother who always brings his girlfriend but she's so awesome you're just waiting to hear when he's gonna marry her already.
- Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra: The now college-age cousin who's got really cool stories about college and who did really cool shit in High School too... just don't mention that one time with M. Night Shamalamma... IT NEVER HAPPENED.
- Harry Potter: The Grandma everyone looks up to and who basically just loves everybody
- Assassin's Creed: The cool and scary uncle that is most likely to kill whoever tries to marry you.
- Hetalia: The hyper cousin who brings pasta to christmas dinners and give it as presents to all of the children
- Homestuck: that middle-child who everyone picks on and ignores, and then complains about because they're moody all the time and doesn't like getting involved in family business. (Secretly, everyone relates to them one way or another.)
Korra version of “The Ember Island Players” episode.
I figured broadway and ballet fit the time, am I wrong? I think I’m wrong.
I thought about making Mako Hercules.
But come on.
We all know who is actually Hercules.
The fire benders >:D
All doing the dancing dragon!
There is no Amon…so that makes me sad…but its okay..because there is a Zuko…<3
Poor Iroh II is doing it wrong…